Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Viajero

El Viajero

El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again Empty
PostSubject: El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again   El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 am

-Hollow-

General Information:

-Full Name: El Viajero

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: The sound of death

-Noteable Family: N/A

-Loyalties: Himself

-Actual Age 536

Appearance:

-Appearance: Viajero's appearance is one of terror, with his thin but body, pale skin, long fingers, retraced lips, and wide hopeless blue eyes, he looks perpetually lonely. As he walks he bends in toward himself giving the appearance of a hunched back. He is 6'2" with a very muscular body. His major chest muscle's such as his pectorial's and abb's look heavily defined but are actually amplifiers. The amplifier's are also on the palms of his hands, heels, shoulders and elbows. He has long streched out amp's on his back, shin's, and tricep's. All of these amplifier's are organic. His hollow mask cover's his complete head and it is a calm small smile. Underneith the calm lips, El Viajero has sharp needle teeth made for piercing flesh and hollow masks. The tips of his fingers are pointed bone like knives, when he cuts people with them he can transfer sound into them rupturing the nerves and veins.

-Preferred Wardrobe: Hollow/Shinigami/Human skin loincloth

-Height: 6'2"

-Weight: 185 lb

-Physical Age: 25

Race Specific Information:

-Animal Representation: Human

-Hollow Hole Location: Perfectly centered over his heart, representing his loneliness.

-Innate Ability: The speakers on his body can fire concussive sound blast's at any time, disrupting the inner-ear and breaking bones easily. El Viajero's reflex's are so finely tuned the speakers will almost fire on there own.

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality: Viajero was at one time not used to contact with anyone or anything, but he tried to become friends with most even if they ended up dead by his hand on accident. He was a sad creature that is usually found depresed and mopeing. But now with his new found form as a full blooded hollow he has decided to travel the worlds. He will be your friend for no reason other than you talked to him but if you attack him or one of his friends he will kill you and everyone you love. His temper is massive and unforgiving; and you will know when he is angry. His favorite foods include Hueco Mundo spring water, and bug type hollows.

-History: Viajero's life as a human was so long ago he can't remember his name. What he does remember is that he was a teenager when his parents were killed for treason to their kingdom and he was banished. He did almost nothing but travel across the land searching for a happiness of somekind. That is until he ran straight into a group of highwaymen, these men did things to Viajero that twist him into the beast he is in his afterlife. He woke up looking down at the body that these men were still using. He felt a terrible anger build up inside of him,"Why" Viajero said in a whisper,"What did I do to deserve any of this." The end of his sadness came out in a terrible roar with a white material spewing forth from his mouth onto his face forming the mask of comedy. Needless to say his first meal was his sweetest.

He later thought back on this as a hollow curious about how his life would have turned out differently. But he didn't stay on the subject very long, deciding to continue his quest for a best friend. Over the years of being turned down he finally met a shinigami that wanted to bring about peace between the hollows and shinigami, his name was Jacob. But in his happiness Viajero hugged him, normally this wouldn't be bad, but with the strength of a Adjuchas he crushed his only friend in hollow life to death. Feeling his soul sink further down into his body his tragedy frowned sank even lower than ever before. And to think his comedy mask finally had blue eye's.

Many years later Viajero has eaten hundreds of hollow's, slayed countless shinigami and killed thousands of plus's. The sad part is every single one of the gory kills, was a complete accident caused by another one of his angry rampage's. He was now a Adjuchas, he had overcome the voices due to his new resolve, with all of these voices he would never be alone. So began his rampage, he ate and ate untill he had become a Vasto Lorde he was so excited during the tranformation all of the voices where congratulating him, untill they stopped completely. Viajero came to a horrible realization, becoming a Vasto Lorde stopped the voices. This wasn't what he wanted, his rage became uncontrolable and his mask twisted upward into the comedian's smile. He took all of his anger out on anything that got in his way. He became the embodiment of destruction for a year, when his mask finally fell back into a frown he started crying. After his breakdown, he stood up, and started to do what he had alway's done, travel.

He became an arrancar when he tore his own mask off and joined a group of mercenaries, but El Viajero was discontent with this new life. He thought that becoming mostly acceptable to normal society was going to get him friends but he was just as lonely as before and barely stronger. He decided to try what no other arrancar had tried before and went back to the mask fragments in his cave. Picking them up he pressed them to his face and put a continuous amount of pressure on the peices and molding them back to his face. The power that it required forcefully released his ressurecion and molded it back into his body. Instead of reverting back to what he once was he became stronger, became a new level of vasto lorde. With his new disposition he decided to do what his name-sake implied and actually travel, learn the other worlds, and get friends.

-Roleplay Samples: El Viajero looked down at his feet, his toes where gross long gangly things that just seemed to hang of the ends of his feet, no wonder no one wanted to be his friend. Thinking back to, Jacob, his only friend the mask of tragedy cried a tear of blood. Was it so wrong for him to want a friend? It was all he wanted, first Jacob left him, then the voices left. Walking through the forest of menos ,Viajero looked around for some food. Spoting a large centipede he appeared next to it and shot his hand through it's body tearing a large chunk of flesh from its body. Eating it in one bite he continued walking.

Exiting the forest of menos he found a small crying hollow, "Are you alright little one?" Viajero really wanted to know what was happening with this little hollows emotions. The little one responded with, "I'm all alone with no one in this wasteland." Viajero smiled at that," I will be your friend." The small child turned quickly with happiness, that is untill he saw his new 'friend's' face. Upon seeing Viajero's face he screamed "Get away from me, your scary!"

His mask slowly creaked into the mask of comedy, his body shaking in pure rage, and his eye's slowly starting to glow as red as blood. Looking up at the child hollow he muttered only one thing, "what?" His rage couldn't be measured, he felt it flowing out of his pores. His mind told him to kill the boy, his heart told him to spare him, but in his rage nothing could stop his revenge. He tore the boy apart, but left him alive to bleed to death. He then ported away leaving the boy to his death. When he came out of his flash his mask sank down into the despair of trajedy. "Why cant I have a friend?" Streams of blood began to pour down the cheeks of his mask while El Viajero curled into a ball.

Last edited by El Viajero on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again   El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 pm

You kinda forgot a few things in the race specific information section. Such as Hollow hole, mask fragment, and innate ability.

Also, Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again   El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:01 am

Thanks but El Viajero is a hollow again, I put the reasoning in the history.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again   El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:34 am

Ah, I'm sorry. Well you're still a vasto lorde, just stronger than your average one. Still approved, Ask Kenta or Ayano/Aponi to give you your colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again   El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again Empty

Back to top Go down

El Viajero- I'm finally back and I have become a regular Vasto-lorde again
Page 1 of 1